a quemarropa: art by noreen

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Hey folks,

Thanks to everyone that came out to First Friday at Stone Metal Press gallery last night! It was a great success. I debuted my new promotional pins and they were wiped out by the end of the night. Gladiola kept me company and was responsible for a lot of the set-up and the gorgeous gift-wrapping... much love to her for all her help and support! Not sure when I'll be back in SA but email me to get on the mailing list for upcoming shows. Today I'll be at Latin Fest at Bourbon Rocks on 6th St. in Austin... doors open at 2 pm and I'll be there until early evening depending on turnout. Several pieces are now up at the Starbucks by UT... I got the special spot right by the coffee pickup table!

Cuidense and thanks for your support!
*N*

2 Comments:

  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger SaraChicaD said…

    thanks for the advice, i'm going to start selling my friend's art here in austin this first thursday (4/5) wish me luck!

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger la maestra said…

    suerte!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home